Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

For my Memorial Day Weekend, I went up to Lake George with James Prince. We spent three days up there and had fun. Friday we took out a canoe into the lake. About 10 minutes in it started raining so we had to go inside. We had pretty bad cabin fever because the TV didn't work. That night we went out to dinner and it was delicious. The next day, we enjoyed a motorboat in the lake, into go-karts, and then finished off with mini golf. We came home the next day and then had to get dressed for a Sweet 16 2 hours later. I hopped into a shower and got to the Sweet 16 which was fun and then went home. The rest of the weekend, I spent time with my family at my house and in my pool. Now, I have to get back in the swing of school and finish off the home stretch.

No comments: